1. Remove the 8 pop studs from undertray, (just push in the middle)
2. Remover the front seat 2x bolts (lift the rear corners of seat)
3. Remove the rear seat and 1x Philips head bolt.
4. Remove the tail unit front fixing bolts.
5. The fairing can now be removed.
6. Offer up the new undertray inside the bodywork and check the fit.
7. Fix the undertray in to the fairing using the nuts and bolts provided.
8. Using a hot glue gun, carefully glue the nuts to the fairing mounting tabs,
be careful not to get glue on the bolt threads. so you can remove the bolts later.
9. When the glue dries you can remove the bolts.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE FIT BEFORE YOU START CUTTING
10. Unplug the rear light and indicators
11. Remove the rear tail light and its fixing bracket,2x pop studs on frame and
1x pop stud under rear guard.
12. Remove the light from the housing (3x Philips screws)
Cut the light bracket down as per photo and re mount it on to bike frame.
CUTTING & FITTING
13. Cut the standard undertray down both sides so the original faring fixings are gone then cut
across the middle of the tool box as per photos. Keep the rear toolbox fixings in place.
14. Replace outer bodywork and fix in place using the original bolts.
15. Offer up the new undertray and fix into place using the 8x bolts provided, Push the bolts into
place and do them up slowly so you don’t push the nut of the inside tab.
16. Do not tighten the nuts up 1 at a time, make sure you can get all of them started before you
tighten them up. Some holes may need slotting to aid fitting.
17. Mount number plate.
The led tail lights wiring is as follows
Yamaha Bike Tail light colours
Black = Earth
Yellow = Brake
Blue/Red = Tail
Led Tail lights
Black = Earth
Red = Brake
Yellow = Tail light
To Fit the mini Indicators you need to just glue them in place using a hot glue gun or trim the wing off the nut first.
Remove Seat fixings and forward fairing bolts.
Remove rear fairing bolts, shows trim line in tool box.
Remove pop studs ( just push in the middle )
Shows inner trim line.
Remove the tail light and trim the mount down.
Tail light support shown fitted, this keeps the top fairing mount in place.