- Jesters Trick Bits offers returns for refund of the full item purchase price (excluding any postage charges paid), by prior arrangement only (i.e. BEFORE sending back), within 7 days of receipt of your order. This is your cooling off period as required by law.
- Any order returned without prior cancellation and authorisation IN WRITING (by post/email) will be subject to a 20% restocking charge PER ITEM
- Items must be sent back with the original packaging and fit for resale or a 20% restocking charge PER ITEM will be charged.
- Refunds cannot be given for any postage charges paid at the time of ordering.
- We are not responsible for the cost of return carriage of goods and it is recommended that they be returned to us by recorded delivery or other trackable method of postage (i.e. courier service such as Parcelforce (which can be cheaper booked through a third party such as Parcel Monkey)
- Returns from non-EU countries MUST be sent with the appropriate customs documentation showing that the item is a RETAIL RETURN.
- Please note that items that have been fitted to your bike and/or used are non-returnable.
- Faults and damages MUST be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt of your order
- Returns, faulty or otherwise, MUST be returned in all original packaging and securely boxed to prevent damage in transit.
- If you do not contact us in writing within 7 days of receiving your order, you will be deemed to have accepted your goods and no refunds will be given.
- This does not affect your statutory rates as a consumer.
- In the event of a complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We shall endeavour to handle all complaints quickly, effectively and fairly. Initial enquiries will be acknowledged within 72 hours of receipt and your case will be dealt with in absolute confidence.
The best way to ask for returns authorisation is to log into your account.